Thermodynamic DT46 disc steam traps are compact and lightweight-easy to install traps, excellent for high pressure systems, including steam tracing applications.
The insulation cover insures a consistent operation and makes it particularly suitable for those applications where the weather conditions, such as rain and wind, may affect the normal operation. These traps have only one moving part and offer a wide operating range, without adjustment. Connections are female screwed or flanged.
- Intermittent discharge.
- Standard insulation cover
- Operates on superheated steam.
- The seat and disc can be easily replaced in field without removing the trap from the line.
- Unaffected by water hammer and vibrations
- Built-in easy-to-clean strainer.